Following the success of training webinar series on Horizon Europe Open Science requirements, we are organizing a third webinar where our team will present HE requirements and give a preview of our main tools and OpenAIRE services that we provide to help project coordinators and research support staff on the requirements' compliance. You can watch the recording of our second webinar here and download a copy of the presentations here.
Join us for our third webinar on Thursday 16th March 2023, 9:00am CET and learn more about:
- Mandatory and recommended Open Science requirements in HE.
- Compliance with the HE Open Access to publications mandate.
- Managing and sharing Research Data in HE projects.
- Delivering Data Management Plans and reporting publications and datasets in HE.
- OpenAIRE tools and services to support HE projects.
Save your spot and Register here!
We are at your disposal should you have any questions, and we are looking forward to seeing you there.